Archive for August, 2015
Am I hoarder – YES
Am I doing something about it – YES
Do I want to – NO
BUT I am
To divest myself of all the print material that I have gathered over the last 53 years – I am slowly clearing out. Our house is too small, I cannot find what I want and have found that I have 2 or more copies of the same items – so it all has to go.
NOT REALLY ALL – but lots and lots.
I have opened an etsy shop
Who would have thought that stuff I had gathered would become Vintage in my lifetime.
I had envisioned a wonderful library with all my art, craft, design, crochet, basket weaving, embellishment etc as well as my knitting patterns and books carefully catalogued and shelved.
Not to be now – so out it will all go.
I will quietly add my collection to this etsy shop as and when I can.
Do come and look now and again because I will be adding a pattern every day I hope.
Can't find what you are looking for?
add the search words below:
If you do not find what you're looking for please use the email contact form to let us know what you are hoping to find here!
Art, Craft & Fibre Art Connections and other interesting sites
- A Gallery of Artists
- Craft Site Directory – Your Guide to Arts and Crafts on the Internet
- Crafternoon tea with Grannyg
- Creative Knitting Online Magazine
- European Textile Network
- Fiber Gypsy – Gallery of Fiber Artists
- Florence Biennale
- HotHive Textiles – the world of creative textiles
- Interweave Knits Magazine
- Jamie R. Morhaim – Paintings
- Japanese Knitters and Designers website
- Knitter's – The Knitting Universe
- Knitter's Graph Paper
- Lisa's Handspun Designs
- Lucire – The Global Fashion Magazine
- Marian Towns – Artist
- Melanie Ferdon
- Mishi Yarns
- Naughty Knitterz – The Internet Fiber Collaboration
- New Zealand’s Information Network
- Old Fart Expats
- Textile Arts – Resources for the textile arts community
- Textile Fibre Forum – The Australian Forum for Textile Arts
- The Big Idea Te Aria Nui
- The Knitting Guild Association
- Top 50 Knitting Sites
- Twisted Thread
- Visit New Zealand by TravelIndex
- Vogue Knitting
- World arts & artists – An arts portal
- WTA – World Textile Art Organisation