Archive for May, 2016
I have not been knitting for some months now (since November last year) and while we were away visiting family in Wellington a couple of weeks ago I started a wee neck and shoulder warmer. It does feel so good to be knitting.
Last night I began the feather and fan section whilst my Best Beloved watched Avatar.
This morning I continued my knitting after I had been out to check on the wee goats.
And this morning, you guessed it, I discovered that I had knitted one fan section with not 6 yarn overs but with 9. How stupid is that.
Don’t listen to Avatar while knitting.
Don’t knit in the semi dark.
Now I have to tink back 4 rows to fix the problem and then begin my feather and fan again, but it will have to wait as have jobs to complete outside.
But when I am back in again I shall tink and then knit again
Yes yes yes.
Can't find what you are looking for?
add the search words below:
If you do not find what you're looking for please use the email contact form to let us know what you are hoping to find here!
Art, Craft & Fibre Art Connections and other interesting sites
- A Gallery of Artists
- Craft Site Directory – Your Guide to Arts and Crafts on the Internet
- Crafternoon tea with Grannyg
- Creative Knitting Online Magazine
- European Textile Network
- Fiber Gypsy – Gallery of Fiber Artists
- Florence Biennale
- HotHive Textiles – the world of creative textiles
- Interweave Knits Magazine
- Jamie R. Morhaim – Paintings
- Japanese Knitters and Designers website
- Knitter's – The Knitting Universe
- Knitter's Graph Paper
- Lisa's Handspun Designs
- Lucire – The Global Fashion Magazine
- Marian Towns – Artist
- Melanie Ferdon
- Mishi Yarns
- Naughty Knitterz – The Internet Fiber Collaboration
- New Zealand’s Information Network
- Old Fart Expats
- Textile Arts – Resources for the textile arts community
- Textile Fibre Forum – The Australian Forum for Textile Arts
- The Big Idea Te Aria Nui
- The Knitting Guild Association
- Top 50 Knitting Sites
- Twisted Thread
- Visit New Zealand by TravelIndex
- Vogue Knitting
- World arts & artists – An arts portal
- WTA – World Textile Art Organisation