Just now it is not easy to find something to tell you about.
Maybe this is called Writer’s Block
Maybe it is called Designer’s Block
Maybe it is called Knitter’s Block
Maybe it is Ball Withdrawal Block
Maybe it is just called Blockety Block
Whatever it should be called in my case – I do believe I have a big case of whatever it is just now.
So yet another to do list
- mohair shell sample
- 100% wool shell sample
- finish and photograph the carbon footprint bag
- publish the carbon footprint shadow knitting graph
- complete and publish the pattern for the sleeveless jacket in English
- translate the pattern for the sleeveless jacket into Danish
- maybe translate the pattern for the sleeveless jacket into Norwegian maybe
- finish black ball cover
- decide where and when to install black and white ball covers
- Intarsia E-book or print book planning
- I may be thinking about knit kits (thank you Constance for bringing that up)
- I may also be thinking about cloaks again (thank you Constance for bringing that up as well)
- I may be thinking about the Alexandra Blossom Festival committee invitation to participate in the WoolOn Creative Fashion Event of the 2010
- I may be thinking about the Fibre and Fleece Exhibition
- I am NOT thinking about creating for either event while I am in New Zealand
- I may be thinking about “King of the Mountain” run/walk in NZ on the first Sunday in July
And I am planning a trip to New Zealand to see our very special small person (grandson), our daughter, my courageous Mother In law, and family and friends – and that seems more important than everything and anything else just now.
Maybe that is the cause of the blockety block.
Because this a state of Blockety block – or is that Blankety Blank – if I have forgotten anything then please please remind me, thanks.
And in case it occurred to you, the Constance mentioned above is not me, myself and I. My name is really Connie Lene and not not Constance.
Oh, and did you pick up that my Norwegian is not as good as my Danish, which is certainly not as good as my English.
Can't find what you are looking for?
add the search words below:
If you do not find what you're looking for please use the email contact form to let us know what you are hoping to find here!
Art, Craft & Fibre Art Connections and other interesting sites
- A Gallery of Artists
- Craft Site Directory – Your Guide to Arts and Crafts on the Internet
- Crafternoon tea with Grannyg
- Creative Knitting Online Magazine
- European Textile Network
- Fiber Gypsy – Gallery of Fiber Artists
- Florence Biennale
- HotHive Textiles – the world of creative textiles
- Interweave Knits Magazine
- Jamie R. Morhaim – Paintings
- Japanese Knitters and Designers website
- Knitter's – The Knitting Universe
- Knitter's Graph Paper
- Lisa's Handspun Designs
- Lucire – The Global Fashion Magazine
- Marian Towns – Artist
- Melanie Ferdon
- Mishi Yarns
- Naughty Knitterz – The Internet Fiber Collaboration
- New Zealand’s Information Network
- Old Fart Expats
- Textile Arts – Resources for the textile arts community
- Textile Fibre Forum – The Australian Forum for Textile Arts
- The Big Idea Te Aria Nui
- The Knitting Guild Association
- Top 50 Knitting Sites
- Twisted Thread
- Visit New Zealand by TravelIndex
- Vogue Knitting
- World arts & artists – An arts portal
- WTA – World Textile Art Organisation