The pattern includes information on knitting in the round and with stripes.
The buy now link enables one to purchase without being a member of Ravelry.
is available now and you do not have to be a member of Ravelry to purchase this pattern for US$4.00
and you do not have to have a PayPal account either. You can pay using a credit card instead.
Now I have called this a “Bloke’s Neck Warmer” but it is a unisex piece. It just happened that my Bloke or my Best Beloved liked the neck warmer and snaffled it while we lived in the Netherlands and he loved it so much he brought it back to New Zealand with him, just cause it might be a bit cold over the winter here in our rural Miranda. Nothing like the Netherlands of course but still a wee bit cold.
I haven’t had a functioning computer for some months and am catching up. Today I have checked Google Analytics for the first time in many months.
This site has had 18,898 visitors since 19 November 2009 when analytics was set up. That is 19 months with an average monthly visitor count a smidgeon less than 1,000 per month. In the last few months where I have not been adding to the website due to the lack of computer facilities to do so the average has still been just a smidgeon over 1,025 per month.
Thank you so much for still looking.
Just for fun:
19 November 2009
19,000 visitors (very very nearly)
The top post was Beret Pattern in 8ply or double knitting is on Etsy now It is now available once more on Etsy. So that is the news – my Etsy shop is opened with its patterns once more as well.
Can't find what you are looking for?
add the search words below:
If you do not find what you're looking for please use the email contact form to let us know what you are hoping to find here!
Art, Craft & Fibre Art Connections and other interesting sites
- A Gallery of Artists
- Craft Site Directory – Your Guide to Arts and Crafts on the Internet
- Crafternoon tea with Grannyg
- Creative Knitting Online Magazine
- European Textile Network
- Fiber Gypsy – Gallery of Fiber Artists
- Florence Biennale
- HotHive Textiles – the world of creative textiles
- Interweave Knits Magazine
- Jamie R. Morhaim – Paintings
- Japanese Knitters and Designers website
- Knitter's – The Knitting Universe
- Knitter's Graph Paper
- Lisa's Handspun Designs
- Lucire – The Global Fashion Magazine
- Marian Towns – Artist
- Melanie Ferdon
- Mishi Yarns
- Naughty Knitterz – The Internet Fiber Collaboration
- New Zealand’s Information Network
- Old Fart Expats
- Textile Arts – Resources for the textile arts community
- Textile Fibre Forum – The Australian Forum for Textile Arts
- The Big Idea Te Aria Nui
- The Knitting Guild Association
- Top 50 Knitting Sites
- Twisted Thread
- Visit New Zealand by TravelIndex
- Vogue Knitting
- World arts & artists – An arts portal
- WTA – World Textile Art Organisation