Funky Fingerless Gloves
PDF pattern provided by as attachment to email – Fabulous Feather and Fan fingerless Gloves
These are absolutely gorgeous fingerless gloves, ideal for quick wintery or Christmas presents – the short version being 40 rows long only.
The Yarn is DK or 8ply, knitted on 4mm needles. The pattern is in three lengths – short, medium & long. The long ones extend about 4 inches above the elbow.
They are knitted in the round so there is little finishing to do once the knitting is completed.
This pattern is a great stash buster – the short pair 50gm, and the long version 100 gm, and they take very little time to create, and are gorgeous to boot.
Can't find what you are looking for?
add the search words below:
If you do not find what you're looking for please use the email contact form to let us know what you are hoping to find here!
Art, Craft & Fibre Art Connections and other interesting sites
- A Gallery of Artists
- Craft Site Directory – Your Guide to Arts and Crafts on the Internet
- Crafternoon tea with Grannyg
- Creative Knitting Online Magazine
- European Textile Network
- Fiber Gypsy – Gallery of Fiber Artists
- Florence Biennale
- HotHive Textiles – the world of creative textiles
- Interweave Knits Magazine
- Jamie R. Morhaim – Paintings
- Japanese Knitters and Designers website
- Knitter's – The Knitting Universe
- Knitter's Graph Paper
- Lisa's Handspun Designs
- Lucire – The Global Fashion Magazine
- Marian Towns – Artist
- Melanie Ferdon
- Mishi Yarns
- Naughty Knitterz – The Internet Fiber Collaboration
- New Zealand’s Information Network
- Old Fart Expats
- Textile Arts – Resources for the textile arts community
- Textile Fibre Forum – The Australian Forum for Textile Arts
- The Big Idea Te Aria Nui
- The Knitting Guild Association
- Top 50 Knitting Sites
- Twisted Thread
- Visit New Zealand by TravelIndex
- Vogue Knitting
- World arts & artists – An arts portal
- WTA – World Textile Art Organisation