It is quite cold out here in the wilds of Miranda. Quite cold – no VERY VERY COLD.
Some years ago – probably 15 or more – I created 3 quite different King sized bed covers – one for us, and one each for our daughter and son. Son moved to Switzerland more than 10 years ago, and left his orange / fawn / brown / black crocheted bed spread behind – because he left New Zealand with one back pack. Nearly 4 years ago (August 2008) we left; that is Best Beloved and I for the Netherlands and we gave away the two bedspreads. Our one was in blues / greys / purples.
Our daughter on the other hand kept hers – and the picture above is a snippet of her one.
Right now I wish we still had ours and our sons – cause we would be using them – it is so seriously cold here in Miranda at night.
Can't find what you are looking for?
add the search words below:
If you do not find what you're looking for please use the email contact form to let us know what you are hoping to find here!
Art, Craft & Fibre Art Connections and other interesting sites
- A Gallery of Artists
- Craft Site Directory – Your Guide to Arts and Crafts on the Internet
- Crafternoon tea with Grannyg
- Creative Knitting Online Magazine
- European Textile Network
- Fiber Gypsy – Gallery of Fiber Artists
- Florence Biennale
- HotHive Textiles – the world of creative textiles
- Interweave Knits Magazine
- Jamie R. Morhaim – Paintings
- Japanese Knitters and Designers website
- Knitter's – The Knitting Universe
- Knitter's Graph Paper
- Lisa's Handspun Designs
- Lucire – The Global Fashion Magazine
- Marian Towns – Artist
- Melanie Ferdon
- Mishi Yarns
- Naughty Knitterz – The Internet Fiber Collaboration
- New Zealand’s Information Network
- Old Fart Expats
- Textile Arts – Resources for the textile arts community
- Textile Fibre Forum – The Australian Forum for Textile Arts
- The Big Idea Te Aria Nui
- The Knitting Guild Association
- Top 50 Knitting Sites
- Twisted Thread
- Visit New Zealand by TravelIndex
- Vogue Knitting
- World arts & artists – An arts portal
- WTA – World Textile Art Organisation