The photos in the gallery are great and the ideas are fresh so do check back for blog tour dates and be in for a chance to win your own copy of this lovely book.
I am delighted to be part of the tour which will include a book give-away in time to make lovely wee gifts for Christmas. I will let you know the blog tour dates soon.
“Great Little Gifts to Knit” is filled with quick, colourful, fun and fresh projects for baby and toddler, home, him and her. It includes mini workshop in many techniques including lace, shadow knitting, knitting with beads, brioche and more so will be an opportunity to hone your skills on small projects without the time commitment of larger knits and all in time for Christmas.
It will be available in September 2013
Can't find what you are looking for?
add the search words below:
If you do not find what you're looking for please use the email contact form to let us know what you are hoping to find here!
Art, Craft & Fibre Art Connections and other interesting sites
- A Gallery of Artists
- Craft Site Directory – Your Guide to Arts and Crafts on the Internet
- Crafternoon tea with Grannyg
- Creative Knitting Online Magazine
- European Textile Network
- Fiber Gypsy – Gallery of Fiber Artists
- Florence Biennale
- HotHive Textiles – the world of creative textiles
- Interweave Knits Magazine
- Jamie R. Morhaim – Paintings
- Japanese Knitters and Designers website
- Knitter's – The Knitting Universe
- Knitter's Graph Paper
- Lisa's Handspun Designs
- Lucire – The Global Fashion Magazine
- Marian Towns – Artist
- Melanie Ferdon
- Mishi Yarns
- Naughty Knitterz – The Internet Fiber Collaboration
- New Zealand’s Information Network
- Old Fart Expats
- Textile Arts – Resources for the textile arts community
- Textile Fibre Forum – The Australian Forum for Textile Arts
- The Big Idea Te Aria Nui
- The Knitting Guild Association
- Top 50 Knitting Sites
- Twisted Thread
- Visit New Zealand by TravelIndex
- Vogue Knitting
- World arts & artists – An arts portal
- WTA – World Textile Art Organisation