Random Number Generator selected comment number 8 – Carolien. I have emailed Carolien to let her know and I know she will enjoy working on fair isle circles and I am certain once she receives her book there will be other challenges that she will take up.
Thank you to all those who took the time to comment on this lovely book.
BUT there is another matter to hand
The yarn I am using is Schachenmayr nomotta Azua, (44% Cotton, 26% Polyester, 8% Acrylic, 22% Polyamide). I am knitting on 4.5mm needles. All I have of the yarn is 50gms and that is only 87m so it will not be enough to complete the circle so I will have to do a rummage to find yarn to complete the circle.
I will add further photos as I complete my circle and then of course the Tick Tock Clock, baby vests, cot blanket, baby jacket, cotton cloths etc for our grandbaby due in 4 weeks.
This is my first piece of entrelac, other than as part of the Knitting in Nature retreat in July 2011.
Can't find what you are looking for?
add the search words below:
If you do not find what you're looking for please use the email contact form to let us know what you are hoping to find here!
Art, Craft & Fibre Art Connections and other interesting sites
- A Gallery of Artists
- Craft Site Directory – Your Guide to Arts and Crafts on the Internet
- Crafternoon tea with Grannyg
- Creative Knitting Online Magazine
- European Textile Network
- Fiber Gypsy – Gallery of Fiber Artists
- Florence Biennale
- HotHive Textiles – the world of creative textiles
- Interweave Knits Magazine
- Jamie R. Morhaim – Paintings
- Japanese Knitters and Designers website
- Knitter's – The Knitting Universe
- Knitter's Graph Paper
- Lisa's Handspun Designs
- Lucire – The Global Fashion Magazine
- Marian Towns – Artist
- Melanie Ferdon
- Mishi Yarns
- Naughty Knitterz – The Internet Fiber Collaboration
- New Zealand’s Information Network
- Old Fart Expats
- Textile Arts – Resources for the textile arts community
- Textile Fibre Forum – The Australian Forum for Textile Arts
- The Big Idea Te Aria Nui
- The Knitting Guild Association
- Top 50 Knitting Sites
- Twisted Thread
- Visit New Zealand by TravelIndex
- Vogue Knitting
- World arts & artists – An arts portal
- WTA – World Textile Art Organisation