I received a note on facebook back in April from Val a lovely lady from Lancashire, in the North West of England. She told me that in the new Simply Knitting magazine they mentioned my website. I looked for the issue in the local shops but couldn’t find it so Val sent me the relevant pages.
Simply Knitting magazine has a page called “In the Loop” which is their pick of books, patterns, websites and electronic gizmos you won’t want to miss. At the bottom under Websites Three to View they have Down Under and my website. How cool is that.
thank you Simply Knitting and thank you Val as I may never have known that issue 92, the spring issue included this reference.
You can purchase the digital copy of Simply Knitting Magazine on Zinio as I have.
Can't find what you are looking for?
add the search words below:
If you do not find what you're looking for please use the email contact form to let us know what you are hoping to find here!
Art, Craft & Fibre Art Connections and other interesting sites
- A Gallery of Artists
- Craft Site Directory – Your Guide to Arts and Crafts on the Internet
- Crafternoon tea with Grannyg
- Creative Knitting Online Magazine
- European Textile Network
- Fiber Gypsy – Gallery of Fiber Artists
- Florence Biennale
- HotHive Textiles – the world of creative textiles
- Interweave Knits Magazine
- Jamie R. Morhaim – Paintings
- Japanese Knitters and Designers website
- Knitter's – The Knitting Universe
- Knitter's Graph Paper
- Lisa's Handspun Designs
- Lucire – The Global Fashion Magazine
- Marian Towns – Artist
- Melanie Ferdon
- Mishi Yarns
- Naughty Knitterz – The Internet Fiber Collaboration
- New Zealand’s Information Network
- Old Fart Expats
- Textile Arts – Resources for the textile arts community
- Textile Fibre Forum – The Australian Forum for Textile Arts
- The Big Idea Te Aria Nui
- The Knitting Guild Association
- Top 50 Knitting Sites
- Twisted Thread
- Visit New Zealand by TravelIndex
- Vogue Knitting
- World arts & artists – An arts portal
- WTA – World Textile Art Organisation