Today I went went with my Best beloved, his brother and wife to “Field Days” in Hamilton. Why? Well Best Beloved he wanted a vermin and small bird proof chicken feeder and a water container that the chickens could not manage to relieve themselves in. And he got them both.
Me, I wanted garlic bulbs to plant in the next week or so. And I didn’t get them!!
But what I did get is a wonderful array of Touch Yarn wools. So many colours in different weights and yarn types – bouclé to mohair, to 2ply and sock yarn, 8ply and 12ply etc – all short sections in little hanks. An absolute treasure trove for me. I am so delighted.
You needed to see my precious jewels, my Treasure Trove. Yes there were many many more yarns in many many colourways, but these were small sections of many different colour ways and yarn types – entirely suitable for my multi colour free form intarsia knit designs.
Oh and I met Marnie Kelly at last.
Can't find what you are looking for?
add the search words below:
If you do not find what you're looking for please use the email contact form to let us know what you are hoping to find here!
Art, Craft & Fibre Art Connections and other interesting sites
- A Gallery of Artists
- Craft Site Directory – Your Guide to Arts and Crafts on the Internet
- Crafternoon tea with Grannyg
- Creative Knitting Online Magazine
- European Textile Network
- Fiber Gypsy – Gallery of Fiber Artists
- Florence Biennale
- HotHive Textiles – the world of creative textiles
- Interweave Knits Magazine
- Jamie R. Morhaim – Paintings
- Japanese Knitters and Designers website
- Knitter's – The Knitting Universe
- Knitter's Graph Paper
- Lisa's Handspun Designs
- Lucire – The Global Fashion Magazine
- Marian Towns – Artist
- Melanie Ferdon
- Mishi Yarns
- Naughty Knitterz – The Internet Fiber Collaboration
- New Zealand’s Information Network
- Old Fart Expats
- Textile Arts – Resources for the textile arts community
- Textile Fibre Forum – The Australian Forum for Textile Arts
- The Big Idea Te Aria Nui
- The Knitting Guild Association
- Top 50 Knitting Sites
- Twisted Thread
- Visit New Zealand by TravelIndex
- Vogue Knitting
- World arts & artists – An arts portal
- WTA – World Textile Art Organisation